Squareup makes Debit/Credit card payment easy with your Smartphone.
When you go for a shopping I do not think you carry a lot of money. If you are lazy like me, you will prefer shopping online rather than going to the shops and spend extra money for everything you see. Being lazy adds many such advantages to itself. But many times when you shop, you wish small business shops should also have an option to use Credit and Debit cards.
So if you have an idea of a small business which includes only cash payment then, from now on you can even accept all the major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You can also gain customers who use credit or debit cards on daily basis. The only solution for this is to get Squareup. The founder of Squareup is Jack Dorsey and also owns Twitter. This is a device which can be easily attached to your mobile phones and makes the payment done via Squareup.
What is the use of Squareup?
- For small business vendor, the customer who offer their card for payments are never missed.
- Even it is a small business the money is transferred directly to the bank account by avoiding the depositing procedure in the bank.
- Cash and card payments will generate good revenue.
- Customers can easily get the Credit/Debit card swiped at any small shops.
- As Customers feel more safe with the use cards than cash.
- Small business owners can keep a track on the transactions being done.
- Shop owners can also provide discount offers or give reward point for customers who visit them on regular basis.
With the use of Squareup, you can make your life simple. To get Squareup, you need to apply for it. Once you apply for it, you will get Card reader and application free of cost. But it will charge 2.75% per swipe for Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AmEx, if you are using manual entered card then it will cost you 3.5% + 15¢ per transaction.Their is no such limitation to the transactions done and the money is delivered the next day to your bank account.
Related Post: F-Commerce: E-Commerce On Facebook
Check out the supported mobile phones.
Squareup is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 4.1 and up. It also supports Android phones devices running Android 2.2 and up.
Apple devices – iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS
Android – HTC EVO 4G, Motorola DROID X, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I hope you are going to boost up your business, with Squareup. This is a new kind of payment option which can make the life more simpler to the shop owner as well as the customers. This is secure and safe when you use.