1. BuggingWeb.com recommends lot of websites, applications, products and services on regular basis. For most of the services and apps we check them thoroughly before sharing the information on our blog. But there are times when we may not be able to do a complete check of the application or service, in such a case we won’t be liable/responsible for any loss, damage or discomfort occurred by using BuggingWeb.com recommended product or services.
2. Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of BuggingWeb.com.
3. Other websites or services may be accessible through BuggingWeb.com that have separate data and privacy policies independent from us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions taken.
4. Newsletter management and distribution in BuggingWeb.com uses services from Google’s Feedburner. While these companies are well-known to be reliable for securing their servers, we can’t be responsible or liable for any customer data loss that may occur from them.
5. BuggingWeb.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on BuggingWeb.com. You may pay BuggingWeb.com via PayPal for certain services but we do not store any Credit Card details nor customer details with any third parties.
8. Cookies may also be used by third-party content providers such as news feeds, ad network and analytics we use. Third party ad network may place and read cookies in the browser, or using web beacons to collect information to serve you better with relevant ads.
9. Facebook and Twitter application may collect your public information. We may use collected information to display the relevant offers to go through our application. Your social information will not be shared or stored by us in any way.
10. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
11. The comments on the blog are moderated and we do not promote spam links. Which makes the deletion of spam link or link promotions on BuggingWeb.com.
12. The author thoughts and opinions may change from time to time, which may result in changes to the articles written by the author. Third party services or application may stop after some time depending on them. BuggingWeb.com will not be responsible for any loss occurred.
BuggingWeb.com policies are last updated on 04 May 2013.
For any clarifications you can contact us mail [at] buggingweb [dot] com.