In pursuit of great sound quality – Sennheiser HD 202 review
Sennheiser, with it”s tag line “In pursuit of perfect sound” has launched a range of good products, one of which is the HD 202. These are closed, dynamic high fidelity stereo headphones. They not only have good insulation against ambient noise, but also a deep bass response, which makes them the ideal companion for DJs, or for that matter, anyone who likes to listen to powerful music, especially without disturbing others. These rugged, lightweight headphones have a decent fit, and the pin can be used for both mobile sources and home systems. Also, the package comes De kosten voor live casinospellen zijn namelijk hoger dan anders, en hierdoor hebben online casinos besloten om alleen de populairste casinospellen te kiezen. with a connector, that plugs on to the 3.5mm jack and convers it into a 6.5mm jack. Talking about the cord, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length (which is one essential thing that should come with all headphones).
Bass and mid tones do not get muddled and sound excellent. We tested these for all kinds of music (Anu Malik to Beethoven) and have seen great results.
- Ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine ” embossing for extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads