Jabra, backed by GN Netcom is a leading supplier in hands-free communications solutions. Jabra provides wireless and corded handsets for global customers global customers including mobile phone, PC and PDA manufacturers.
This time Jabra has come up with new innovative Bluetooth device which can be used as a pendant with a beaded chain or can use it by removing the pendant and attaching it with your outfit. Jabra STREET2 can be easily be paired with Phone or Tablets with the range of 10 metres. The AM3D 2.0 technology has Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass with noise blocking buds.
Features and Specifications:
- Come with Bluetooth Specification version 3.0 + EDR(enhanced data rate).
- Supports Bluetooth profiles -- Headset and Hands-free Profiles for phone conversations and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for streaming music and AVRCP for audio remote control.
- Operates to the range of 10 meters (33 feet).
- Battery backs up to 8 hours Talktime, 8 hours of Music playing time and stays standby till 9.5 days.
- Connect to two devices simultaneously.
- 128 bit encryption security.
- Built up with AM3D 2.0 technology which has Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass.
- Weighs less than 30g.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Noise reduction on transmit and receive audio, Noise dependent volume control, Automatic volume adjustment on receive audio and advanced Acoustic shock protection.
- Charging is done through USB port.
- Auto pairing, Answer/end call, Voice dial, Last-number redial, Reject call, Call hold/ call wait, Mute, Multipoint, Play music, remote control music player and Quiet mode.
- Optional metal chain and removable clothing clip.
The best part is still to come. As promotional, Jabra is giving STREET2 to all its fans. What you need to do is Like the Facebook page of Jabra India and answer simple questions, am pretty sure if you have read my blog carefully you can answer the questions easily.