While updating the Google features, Google also updated its mail service Gmail with a clean and neat theme. Thus giving Gmail a new look. Gmail also updated the itself with the back button and freezing the options like Archive, Spam, Delete etc.
To try the Gmail’s new look you need to :
- Click on the Options Button which is at the top right side of the page.
- Click on the mail setting options.
- Click on the Themes tab in the setting.
- When you scroll down and come to the end of the page you will see the new themes added which reads Preview Dense and Preview.
- Click on anyone of these two themes, the new theme will be applied to your profile.
By applying the new theme you will notice the changes in the chat window, advertising bar is also located at the bottom of the page, more clean and neat.