Deleting a page from MS Word!
Even if we have options to do the work, but we rarely use it. I realized when one of my friends called me up and told me to delete a page from a document. So it is dedicated for my friends.
Though 90% of the work is in Microsoft Word, many of us use Backspace by getting on the last page that is one of the options.
The other way is
- Go to View in Menu bar (Alt + v).
- Change your document to Normal View.
- To check any hidden character, use paragraph marker (¶) which you can find in the Standard Toolbar (View ->Toolbar -> Standard Toolbar).
- Now, select the page break or paragraph markers (¶) at the end of the document, and press DELETE.
- Your blank page is removed.